DevaCurl Super Cream | The One Product Wonder

5:15:00 PM

Hey Curlies!

I never thought I would ever be a one product woman, but this DevaCurl product may have done it for me! 
The DevaCurl Super Cream Coconut Curl Styler

I recently got my hands on a few DevaCurl products and I must say the Super Cream is definitely my favorite. First off, I don't mind the smell. If you saw my previous review on the DevaCurl No-Poo Shampoo, then you know that I am not a big fan of the smell. This cream however, does not have the same smell. This product, to me is more organic, sweeter and of course coconut-y smelling. I prefer those smells over the (as I've named it) "grandma's potpourri"scent of the other DevaCurl products.


I also love the fact that this product is so good for your hair as it does not contain any sulfate, paraben or silicone. It's also alcohol free, which is HUGE for a styling/holding product. Win! Win!

Now if you're a Curlie Deva on a budget, then you will not be too fond of the price. Compared to other curly hair creams, this product is a bit pricey. I believe I paid $28 for the 5 oz. pump bottle. Again, I still think it's worth it because this was all I needed to style my hair when I usually style with about 3 products for my wash n' go's. When you add up the prices of my typical 3 products, you will be looking at about the same price.

However, if you want a similar product (as I'm calling it, a One Product Wonder) I would recommend either the Cantu Coconut Curling Cream or the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. Although I have never tested these products on their own, their consistency and what they claim to do are very similar to the DevaCurl Super Cream. For the Cantu you are looking at paying about $5 for the 12 oz tub and $10 for a 12 oz tub of the Shea Moisture. All three of these products contain coconut and have a similar coconut-y smell.

And as you can see, in the picture below, the DevaCurl Super Cream left my hair defined yet it was super soft to the touch. 
Got me feeling like Super Woman with my Super Cream!

I hope you enjoyed this review! Comment down below and let me know if you've used the Super Cream and how it did on your hair! 

<3

N

You Might Also Like

0 comments